Idea Napkin No.1

I have skills in customer service and music appreciation. I’m not sure exactly what I want to do career wise but I would like to give people the same opportunities for success and help people realize that success is defined differently for everyone. 

I am offering a service for customers to help them feel more confident in the clothes they wear. Not all clothing is designed to fit all body types. Being able to tailor something to your self is going to improve all the struggles associated with ill-fitted clothing. 
I am offering this to US customers who have access to an app and a way to mail packages. 
People are very focused on appearances, the beauty industry is an example of that. Clothing when it is not fitting can be extremely troublesome especially when you feel that nothing looks right on you. Feeling confident in the clothing you wear is the reason some people shop at specific brands over others.
This service takes mass-produced size and style types that many feel restricted from and turn them into something everyone can feel comfortable and confident in. It’s giving people the ability to wear what they want when they do not have access to someone who can customize clothing for them. 
I believe that my experience with customer service will help me understand customer feedback better. My mission in life is to help people, preferably mentally, and with this service, I believe I will be able to accomplish that. The most difficult thing I anticipate is a miscommunication of measurements through the system. My plan to solve this is to make the measuring process as clear and as simple as possible. 

Comments

  1. Hey Ashlyn. I agree with your point about people really being focused on appearances in our society today. For this reason I think the tailoring service you are offering would be very successful. Every human being is unique in their own way so I think it would be very beneficial to be able to have access to an app that can help us feel more confident in the clothes we wear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment