I did not receive any feedback on my last elevator pitch but I tried to explain my idea a bit more clearly. Also, I dressed nicer and Changed my backdrop yet again.
Hi Ashlyn, great job! You did a really good job grabbing the viewer’s attention by your tone of voice and enthusiasm. One thing I would add is maybe a little more information about your company. Additionally, it would be good if you were standing up to show your professional outfit and to engage the viewers' attention more. Overall, your pitch was very persuasive, thanks for sharing!
Hi Ashlyn! Using your tone of voice and enthusiasm was an immediate attention grabber. Also, you provided a "hook" sentence which was good. I think that you should provide a little bit more information on how your company will operate. Also, I think providing a little bit more information on your targeted consumers would be great for the pitch as well. Overall thought, great work!
Ashlyn, Great pitch. I saw your last one and I liked how you were more enthusiastic throughout important parts of your pitch. Keeping the energy up is huge and your energy will rub off onto the audience, so great work with that. I do think you could know more about the company at hand before going into it, which just takes a bit more preparation. But other than that phenomenal job!
Hi Ashlyn, great job! You did a really good job grabbing the viewer’s attention by your tone of voice and enthusiasm. One thing I would add is maybe a little more information about your company. Additionally, it would be good if you were standing up to show your professional outfit and to engage the viewers' attention more. Overall, your pitch was very persuasive, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlyn! Using your tone of voice and enthusiasm was an immediate attention grabber. Also, you provided a "hook" sentence which was good. I think that you should provide a little bit more information on how your company will operate. Also, I think providing a little bit more information on your targeted consumers would be great for the pitch as well. Overall thought, great work!
ReplyDeleteAshlyn,
ReplyDeleteGreat pitch. I saw your last one and I liked how you were more enthusiastic throughout important parts of your pitch. Keeping the energy up is huge and your energy will rub off onto the audience, so great work with that. I do think you could know more about the company at hand before going into it, which just takes a bit more preparation. But other than that phenomenal job!