Idea Napkin No.2
I am a student at UF. I have skills in customer service and music appreciation. I’m not sure exactly what I want to do career wise but I would like to give people the same opportunities for success and help people realize that success is defined differently for everyone.
I am offering a service for customers to help them feel more confident in the clothes they wear. Not all clothing is designed to fit all body types. Being able to tailor something to your self is going to improve all the struggles associated with ill-fitted clothing.
I am offering this to US customers who have access to an app and a way to mail packages.
People are very focused on appearances, the beauty industry is an example of that. Clothing when it is not fitting can be extremely troublesome especially when you feel that nothing looks right on you. Feeling confident in the clothing you wear is the reason some people shop at specific brands over others.
This service takes mass-produced size and style types that many feel restricted from and turn them into something everyone can feel comfortable and confident in. It’s giving people the ability to wear what they want when they do not have access to someone who can customize clothing for them.
The feedback I received was all positive so I did not change much.
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree that success is defined differently for everyone. The interesting thing about "success" is the majority of people have a definition in each of the broad segments, thus providing opportunities for many individuals to go about the same segment in their own way. I think this is exactly what you are doing, allowing individuals to feel free in their own form of success in such a defined segment. This confidence and comfort will allow them to radiate to other outlets of success.
Hello, I completely agree with your idea. I think a service like yours would be beneficial to people who struggle finding clothing that fits. I'm sure being national in the US will open possibilities to foreign countries. Given they have reliable access to networks. I can tell you have a goal to help people feel comfortable and happy with the clothing they wear. I would definitely invest in an idea like this.
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlyn, good post! Your idea napkin was good in that it answered all the questions asked. However, I feel as though it is lacking description and details that could make it more informative and helpful. Finding clothing that fits well and that people feel confident in is going to be very beneficial especially in this day and age and I’d love to know more! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHey Ashlyn, I was one of the people who didn't realize the extent to which appearances matter to people and I have been working to improve mine ever since. I like how your idea is tailored to those who want to improve their appearance but may not have the means to do so. It is a very kind and thoughtful venture.
ReplyDelete