Create A Customer Avatar
My prototypical customer is busy almost all of the time. A mother or student who is working towards their goals in life. They may not be the best in shape or have a typical body type or shape so they don’t shop often. Usually wearing the same clothes week after week. After a while, their clothes don’t fit the same as they once did. Their hobbies probably include music and are creative or value aesthetics and art. How they present them self is important to them. They probably watch Netflix on occasion and may have time to read now and then but are usually to caught up in the hustle of daily life. If they’re older they may feel younger than they are because of how active they are in society and at home. None of these people are among the upper class. Most likely living in an apartment or a smaller house with not much access to tailor-fitted clothing. I have a few things in common with this person. My hobby is music and I think that’s more of a personal preference than anything else. I am a student and I know many other students who struggle with finding things that fit them well. I also live in an apartment where there is not much access to cloth fitting services.
Hello, I can relate to your customer when it comes to being busy most of the time. I think your idea would be convenient for someone without the time to find new clothing or tailoring services. I always have a hard time finding something to wear because nothing fits me. I also never have time to actually find the perfect fit. Keep your idea alive. It will come in handy one day!
ReplyDeleteHi, great job! I like how specific you were in your description of your "prototypical customer," it really painted an image of the person/people you have in mind. You seem to have the younger/millennial generation down to a T, hitting on the fact that they tend to value aesthetics and creativity over a lot of other things. As a fellow college student, I definitely see myself in this demographic and would definitely try out your business if given the chance.
ReplyDelete