Your Exit Strategy

For my exit strategy, I plan to be apart of the company into my 50s. However, after it becomes profitable enough I will delegate others to take over major parts of the company. This will allow me to pursue other ventures which, I definitely plan on doing. Eventually, I will sell the company or pass down the parts I have to my children if they are interested. I chose this strategy so that I may pursue other interests in my lifetime. Not all of my future accomplishments are centered around bringing in a profit. Many of my interests have nothing to with earning any sort of income. My exit strategy has influenced my decisions with my concept so that I can build it quickly, set it afloat, and designate a captain. This is not something I see my self being apart of forever. I would keep my foot in the door mainly for my children if they ever decide they want to be apart of it. I plan to grow the company quickly and get to a stable point where others can take over and continue to help it grow under a similar vision. 

Comments

  1. Hey,
    I have the same sort of mentality, where I don't really see myself working on one project for my entire life. I would love to work on different projects and endeavors throughout my life, and challenge myself in new ways. I also feel that that is how most successful ventures go, where the person who did a lot of the start-up work delegates their position to another person.
    - Jason

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment