Your Venture's Unfair Advantage
Access to experienced tailors
I personally know multiple tailors with more than 30 years of experience between them. This resource is valuable in that the career of a tailor is a fleeting one. Tailoring takes a lot of practice to be good at and their jobs and abilities are very specific.
Access to experienced seamstresses
My personal connections with a few semstresses is veryvaluable. This is another dying profession and one that also takes a lot of practice to make a career out of.
Contacts with other entrepreneurs
My contacts with othe entrepreneurs gives me an edge for what to expect when tryign to start up a buisness. It is not a rare resourece because there are many entrepreneures out there and it is not hard to copy by others. However, entrepreneures are unique in the experiences that they have.
Experience in coding and computer software
My experience in coding and computer software will help with the design of my app. This resource is not very rare concidering that anyone can take classes or watch youtube videos on how to accomplish the same things I can. It is a very useful tool and knowing how to get the results you want versus someone creating it for you is a unique benefit.
A reliable shipping service
USPS is a vey valuabel tool that anyone in the united states has access too. It is valuable but not rare and easy for others to use which makes it great for my businsess. A few other companies can provide the same kind of service.
Access to highspeed internet
Having access to a high speed interned is a valuable resource in that I hardly ever have to wait to reach the internet. In the United States it is not very rare. Many other people also have this resource and it is not unique concidering many companies provide this service.
The ability to take out a loan to start up
The ability to take out a loan to start up my company is valuable in that not every one has good enough credit or an established reputation with a trusted bank. however, it is not very rare and many other people do take out loans. Other banks could provide the same service but maybe not be as in my favor as the bank I currently use.
A relatively untapped market
As far as I know there are no companies dedicated to tailoring clothing. This is a rare opportunity to do something no one has ever done before. It would not be hard for someone to copy my buisness idea but they would have to find a way to be better than what I can provide. No one else can provide the same benefits as I do.
Time to run a company
Not during this semester but over the fall I have time to invest in a startup like this. Having the time to invest in something is rare and valuable because time is rare and valuable. it would not be hard to copy by others but time is an extremly unique resource.
Ability to make new connections
My most valuable resource is contacts with experienced tailors. They provide such a unique service that my entire company would be based on. Since it is a dying profession, well experienced ones are hard to find and the type of relationship I have with them gives me an edge.I am good at making connections with new people. This is not an extremly rare resource concidring that people connections are what is coveted most in the job market. Anyone could immitate this and be successful at it given time and practice. It is a unique resource.
Hello, you have great reliable resources under your sleeve. I think having connections with experienced tailors is your most valuable because they can help you get your foot into the market. They can also help you with your business in terms of things to do and things not to do. On top of that, Im sure tailoring clothing takes time and since you have time to run a company I'm sure you'll have a successful tailoring company in no time.
ReplyDelete