Final Reflection



My most





















My most memorable and formative experience was interviewing people. I never realized how much you can learn about something just by talking to people. Also, people are typically more than willing to discuss ideas and spread knowledge. 

My most joyous experience would be creating my customer avatar. I really felt like I understood who I was targeting. Visually creating a person and personality helped me see how I can focus and expand my target customer audience. 

I am most proud of conducting interviews. Typically, I am a fairly shy person. The interviews got me out of my comfort zone but I was only met with positive reactions and willingness from the people I talked to. 

I believe I have moved closer to an entrepreneur mindset. Before this class, I have been told many times that failure is an opportunity to learn. Until recently I have not known how to put that into practice. Also, I am able to identify opportunities with much better ease. 

For the students coming into this class, time management is your best friend. Many of the tasks can seem daunting but can be accomplished with the right planning. Achieving an entrepreneur mindset means not being afraid to take risks. The more open you are to the idea of risk and failure the more you will achieve. 

Comments

  1. Hey! I think it is really cool that you showed so much interest in interviewing people. You can, and will, obtain so much knowledge from going through this process. I also think it speaks for your work ethic and willingness to challenge yourself given that you are a fairly shy person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I never thought about the customer avatar in that light, but that's a very interesting point. Creating that little animation made things a bit more real, and actually put what was once just a thought in your head onto paper. I hope you succeed in whatever you decide to pursue! Have a great year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment